• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Need some help (FIXED)

Cinnabooty97

New Fan
May 10, 2019
Hi everyone. Pleasure meeting everyone here. I’m not sure if here would be the right place to talk about this, but I’ve been kinda having an ongoing problem as of today. I recently bought a copy of the VOCALOID2 version of Hatsune Miku, and everytime I’ve been trying to install it, I keep getting the same error message over and over again. Any way to fix this issue?

EDIT: Fixed. Apparently it was some kind of issue with the registry editor, so I had to delete some of the files and reinstall Miku + V2, and it finally worked! Case closed.

Attachments

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
EDIT: Fixed. Apparently it was some kind of issue with the registry editor, so I had to delete some of the files and reinstall Miku + V2, and it finally worked! Case closed.
Hey there! Glad to hear that your problem is fixed!
If you have any future troubles, you can post here or post them in The Clinic thread on the forum

Have fun using Hatsune Miku! :miku_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)