• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Quality sounding voicebanks like Namine Ritsu?

Rielz

New Fan
Jul 21, 2018
So I'm busy doing a cover using Namine Ritsu (kire), and I'm really impressed with how high quality and easy to tune her voicebank is compared to other UTAUs. I'm also fond of her mature, crisp, nasally-ish sounding voice. Are there any UTAU's similar to her with that type of quality and voice type?

Overcast Immortal

Budding producer
Dec 4, 2018
USA
www.youtube.com
I would suggest Gahata Meiji, Anna Nyui, or Setsu Ranka to match Ritsu's tone and power. Meiji has a more complicated lyric input system, though, and Setsu Ranka's two voice banks are both general-purpose, but nonetheless capable of matching Ritsu's tone and power with tuning.

As for especially mature voices, I'd suggest Kohaku Merry, Sonone Linako, or Kanne Raki. Merry has lots of power, but Linako and Raki do not.

All of these UTAUloids have plenty of songs featuring them except for Setsu Ranka, who came out in late 2017 without much attention, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)