• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Ryuji's Covers

RyujiShikamoto

New Fan
Mar 28, 2019
Wisconsin USA
And covers I didn't upload on youtube due to nervse...

(First attempt at mixing two different vocal synthesizers ....kind of realized my utau overpowered galaco a bit...and should've put one of them on each ear.....but it sounded decent at the time....)

Last edited:

RyujiShikamoto

New Fan
Mar 28, 2019
Wisconsin USA
Hey been a while huh. Um... I've been pretty busy latelly with work and stuff...*hides utau ust file*

ANY WHO! I've finally decided to upload a couple covers on to youtube (mainly soundcloud took down my original attempts to upload the 2 covers due to copyright) and they're kind of old covers Back when Matcha and Azuki were released on V4. (I just got Matcha)

RyujiShikamoto

New Fan
Mar 28, 2019
Wisconsin USA
well...it's been quite a while since i posted on here huh.

a lot of stuff happened in the past year but to make a long story short I got out of toxic situation and am living in my own place (finally!) but none the less i am still alive!
any i ended up getting luo tianyi jpn and my god she is so versatile :love:

I ended up doing this cover with xin hua jpn and unintentionally uploaded it the same day Kyaami's birthday was lol

and then the luo tianyi take over began....IN A GOOD WAY :D

anywho that's my update in a nutshell HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)