• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Sasano Sasaki]Anatomical Funeral[O003]

sasano sasaki

New Fan
Sep 23, 2018
Canada
www.youtube.com

Hi, I just posted my 3rd original song under my VTuber account.
Song sent for 無色透名祭(Mushokutoumei).
Voicebank used is CeVIO ONE.

Lyrics&Composition: Sasano Sasaki
Illustration: 飛者
Mix&Mastering: Papa Goriot Studios
Movie: Towoyama

Lyrics and translation
Verse 1:
誰しも何れその日を迎える
ただ静かに受け入れる者も居るだろう
しかし拒み続け力尽きて
悔恨に沈む者もここには居る

Prechorus:
さあ響かせましょうこれは
私が私に謡い上げる

Chorus 1:
Requiem
貴方と貴方と貴方が終わりを迎えて
土塊に還るまで私は生きて行く
臓腑に宿る記憶それが生きた証
憶え思い出して忘れないで

Verse 2:
臓物を剝がされ喪いゆく
その痛み苦しみは筆舌に尽くせない
それでも耐えられた耐えて見せた
全てが無に帰す恐怖を思えば

Prechorus:

Chorus 2:
Requiem
貴方と貴方と貴方が始まりとなって
子を成して血を紡ぎ証を遺せたら
既に地を離れただ見守るしか出来ぬ
この心安らかに眠れる

Chorus 1:
Chorus 2:

Ending:
私が居た事を忘れないで

Rough English Translation:
(I don't call it official translation, since I can't really use flowery English. It's just to give an idea of what the song is actually talking about, briefly)

Verse 1:
We all have to face that day at some point of life.
Some just accept it quietly.
But there are those who refuse to accept it.
And there are those here who sink into contrition.

Prechorus:
Let's make it echo...
this is a requiem that I chant to myself

Chorus 1:
Until the day that you, you and you come to an end
and return to the earth, my life will go on.
The memories left in my organs are the proof of my life.
Please remember, recall, and never forget.

Verse 2:
Mourning as my organs are peeled away.
The pain and suffering are beyond description.
And yet I could bear it, I did bear it,
when I think of the fear that everything will come to nothing.

Precorus:

Chorus 2:
If you, you and you could become starting point of lives,
leave offsprings and be the proof of this life that ended before you,
this soul that have already left the earth can rest in peace

Chorus 1:
Chorus 2:

Ending:
Please rembember that I was there.

Last edited:

Almiri

New Fan
Sep 12, 2022
This... is awesome. The composition is epic(I love the guitar) and just reading the English translation of the lyrics(I don't know Japanese) it is pretty interesting.

However, if there's one thing I think you should do... I think you should add closed captions(for both Japanese and English). Makes the MV more enjoyable.

sasano sasaki

New Fan
Sep 23, 2018
Canada
www.youtube.com
This... is awesome. The composition is epic(I love the guitar) and just reading the English translation of the lyrics(I don't know Japanese) it is pretty interesting.

However, if there's one thing I think you should do... I think you should add closed captions(for both Japanese and English). Makes the MV more enjoyable.
Thanks!

Closed captions... like this? ↑

Almiri

New Fan
Sep 12, 2022
Thanks!

Closed captions... like this? ↑
As in, the captions that show up when you click the "CC" on the bottom right or pressing the C key(IDK what you mean by ↑). As I already said, having English captoins will make the video more enjoyable for English speakers.

sasano sasaki

New Fan
Sep 23, 2018
Canada
www.youtube.com
As in, the captions that show up when you click the "CC" on the bottom right or pressing the C key(IDK what you mean by ↑). As I already said, having English captoins will make the video more enjoyable for English speakers.
Ah, I see what you mean now. You meant that I should put translated lyrics on the caption of the YouTube PV itself.
I thought you were talking about the lyrics on this thread, so I've hided under spoiler.

Regarding CC on youtube, technically I can. But I kinda don't want to, unless I'm 100% confident with the translation.
Vocaverse thread is just a BBS and sort of unofficial, so I don't really mind if I make mistakes on wording etc.
But if it's YouTube caption, it's different story. I'm super picky about grammatical error and little details.
My English literacy level is not quite as high as my Japanese, so it's ultra hard to translate it to the level I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)