• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Filled/Closed Seeking volunteers for EP

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
If you're reading this, then you're probably curious as to what I'm looking for. So here's the condensed points

Project - A 6 to 7 song EP (half are cover songs & half are originally written)

What it's purpose? - To express myself lyrically & help get my name out there a little more

The ultimate goal - Create an EP & release it sometime within the year or so.

What Vocaloids are being used/planning to be used? - Primarily & preferably MEIKO V3, one song has Kiyoteru in it so far. Was thinking about adding DEX to the roster, but I'm not sure
Projected release - At earliest, this summer. At latest, next spring or summer (depends on how impatient I get)

What roles do you need? - One more tuner, a mixer & someone who can convert UST to VSQ

How far into the album are you? - Not very. One song is completed; I'm waiting for a VSQ for one song to be done; lyrics for the other 4 songs are done (revisions maybe done) & I keep flip-flopping on the track list.

Is this a paid effort? - NO. Everything is on a volunteer basis. Since half the songs are cover songs & are under the rights of their owners (only released on the condition that it will be used in a non-profit setting), I will not disrespect the original owners of the song by asking for money or giving money. This is not up for debate.

I'd like to join! - If you're interested, awesome! Send me a PM & I will give a link to my Discord group. All communication will be on discord (since it'll be easier for me to keep tabs on everything through the phone app)

If there's anymore inquires, PM me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)