• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2025

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
。・:*:・ Snow Miku 2025・* .:・

:miku_winter_lili:from Snow Miku 2024 official website::miku_winter_lili:
snowmiku2025.jpg
"SNOW MIKU 2024" talk stage
Officials from Crypton Future Media and Good Smile Company will talk about the "SNOW MIKU" festival, which is now in its 15th year, and various stories related to "Snow Miku"!
Additionally, the 2025 Snow Miku & Rabbit Yukine costume theme will be announced at the venue!
At a later date, we will be soliciting costume design ideas from the public based on the announced theme, so please keep an eye out!
Official website:

Dates:
2025年2月 ♡♡♡♡

Venue:
Sapporo (Sapporo, Hokkaido prefecture)
Otaru (Shiribeshi, Hokkaido prefecture)

Snow Miku 2025 theme: "glitter snow material"♡♡

Official Art:
TBA

Official PiaPro collaboration:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku event on 2024年3月29日(金) 19:00~20:00 (Japan time) about the contest designs for Snow Miku 2025(*^-^*)☃💌🎁🎀
(translated)
Magical Future Time
We bring you the latest information on "Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2024" which will be held at 3 venues: Fukuoka Sun Palace & Fukuoka International Conference Center, Makuhari Messe, and INTEX Osaka!
New product time
Lots to see! New information will be released all at once!
snow miku time
Big favorite! Announcing the finalists for the ``Nendoroid Snow Miku 2025 Costume Design'' on Piapro! ! Let's all decide on the Snow Miku design!

Reactions: lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Just for fun, I decided to spend my lunch break going through every Snow Miku entry and picking my faves:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
some of my favorites(*^-^*)☃💕💕💌

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
some of my favorites(*^-^*)☃💕💕💌

OMG thank you very much to have put mine in the favourites !! ;w;"'

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)