• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Trying to make Miku sing "Even higher" from the movie "Creating Rem lazar" (a WIP)

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
This is the original

here are the lyrics
This is what I have so far

I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with it enough to share it in this state. I want to improve it and I feel I can't do that without some feedback.
I'm trying to make the singing reminiscent of the original and I made the range more comfortable for Miku. I know Rin and Len's talking needs some work. Their inflection's not close enough to the original. ( butitwas difFerent THIS TIME) at 0:24 feels really different from the rest to me but I can't bring myself to change it. It makes me laugh every time he says it :|

My main questions are:
Are they audible?
Do any of the vocals peak?
Are any of the high notes unpleasant to listen to?
Do you have suggestions on Miku's inflection? (if any of her parts sound choppy or disjointed. I made her sing some things a little off key to capture the essence of the original but I might have gone too far in some places. I tend to over tune)

If you have anything else to add that I didn't notice please don't hesitate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)