• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

um any strong vb recommendations?

jylinaTAU

New Fan
Feb 27, 2021
desk
any recommendations for strong vcv female voicebanks? not too powerful though (like a growl lmao) id like less popular ones, since i need more variety in my life lmao- thanks in advance :akasakiminato_lili:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ok, I have some that I like. My favorite ones are Kazehiki, Macne Sasayaki, Gekiyaku & Acme Iku but they are hard to find so yeah.
I will start with Dong Fang Zhi Zi Blossoms. Those are the newest vbs for Dong Fang Zhi Zi. These are 4 vbs (Autumn, Winter, Spring & Summer) they all sound very good. They are distributed through Baidu (which is frustrating to use). However I have her in google slides but idk if I can post them here.
The other 2 UTAUs that i also would recommend are M1NT0 & CD_Rusya. They both have a Russian CVC & a fer Japanese VCV vbs. M1NT0 sounds soft most of the times, but has some really powerful vbs. Same goes for CD_Rusya. They can be downloaded from their UTAU Wiki pages

sorry for making a long post :kyo_ani_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I am Bad at vb recommendations but I had to reply since I know a lot of UTAUs. One of my favorite power VBs is Bibi Jyougasaki ! (same voicer as Meiji but shes far less popular). Downloading her requires a twitter account though.

Suzu is pretty good, she's semi popular but I never see much content for her?

Maria Fuwa is a nice choice, she has a lot of good quality banks and has a good low range.

My most niche choice is Bitter, an UTAU who was just released last month! She has a TON of potential though- she has 5 pitches and a really loud voice! (her counterpart Sweet is good too but not really as a power bank)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)