• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

V4 English setup fail

Here

Here
Nov 11, 2019
I am trying to reinstall Rin Len eng v4 (just the English banks for windows) but an error always occurs when starting it. Im sure all my applications are closed so I don’t know why it’s not working. Also, I ran their windows setup for the Japanese voice banks and it worked fine. Maybe because the English in given to me in a zip file? I opened it and clicked on setup.exe, while the v4x setup was on a normal file and just called setup. Does anyone know why it’s not working? I appreciate any advice.

Here

Here
Nov 11, 2019
Did you unzip the zip file?
I don't think I did. When I opened the downloaded files, it brings me to a windows zip tab.
Actually, I found a previous installer on a flashdrive and it works so I can download it this way. Thanks for the help though.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Glad you found a fix, but for future reference you should unzip the zip file even though it lets you preview what's inside it without unzipping. I'm pretty sure it should install fine if you do that next time!

Reactions: Here

Here

Here
Nov 11, 2019
Glad you found a fix, but for future reference you should unzip the zip file even though it lets you preview what's inside it without unzipping. I'm pretty sure it should install fine if you do that next time!
Thank you for letting me know! I make sure to try it next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)