• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

vocaldroid's VOCALOID covers and VSQs

vocaldroid

New Fan
Apr 25, 2019
Updates and Tidbits
2019/06/18: Hello hello again, just dropping by to stick another cover here. It's been sitting around half-finished for a while now, but I finally am happy with it... for now, at least.

2019/04/25: Hi all, just staking my claim on this forum. So, I haven't really messed with Vocaloid much, especially recently since V5 came out and also since VO closed down. I've had a lot more experience with mixing instead, but I've come to realize that garbage into my DAW will still result in garbage out. Fortunately, the new V5 editor has been a lot easier to work with and the V5 packs are sounding a lot better out-of-the-box than their V4 counterparts did. If anyone needs a hand with mixing their covers or OCs, though, drop a message!

Covers

You'll find all of my covers piled down below in this post. I'll keep them all here at the top so that the rest of the thread can be for discussion. You'll find more older songs on my YouTube/SoundCloud, but frankly I'm quite embarrassed my older work and won't be featuring it here. If somehow there's a max limit, on post length you may find some of these bumped off into another post later or into some archive site somewhere. You'll also find links for corresponding VSQs where available.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

vocaldroid

New Fan
Apr 25, 2019
Bumping for dropping a new cover today. Vocals rendered back in the days before I jumped to V5, but I've been sitting on the mixing/mastering and going back and forth on some things for about a year now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)