• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Original「Butter Toast 【初音ミク & 鏡音・レン】」V4x

sankyuuzutto

ソープP
Apr 13, 2018
projectzutto39.bandcamp.com
Miku shares with you a new obsession that you never knew about in this simple, cute and catchy melody designed and produced for the Magical Mirai 2018 song contest just for fun.

Piapro Song Link

Once the contest is complete, an official PV will be released along with bandcamp downloads and more. (provided this entry doesn't win, which I'm sure it won't xD)

Reactions: Buck and Geranium
Mar 6, 2018
The instrumental is really great, love it! Although I do wish it had a beat with at least a simple bass percussion in it.
Some of the sounds here and there could use a tad bit less of the really high end. I also don't think the sawed bass needs all of that high end.
Miku's range is kind of hard to understand during areas with music, although everything else (and the areas without instrumental) aside from that comes out very clear.
Very cute all around. I wonder if the metallic sounds were recorded, or sampled?

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
Haha, reminds me of when I was younger, a friend and I were obsessed with my mom's famous "butter bread" which was literally... toast with butter xD very relatable song, and super cute too.
Like, super cute.

Awesome job on this!

sankyuuzutto

ソープP
Apr 13, 2018
projectzutto39.bandcamp.com
Haha, reminds me of when I was younger, a friend and I were obsessed with my mom's famous "butter bread" which was literally... toast with butter xD very relatable song, and super cute too.
Like, super cute.

Awesome job on this!
Thank you so so much!

Yea I had quite a few pictures of people eating buttered toast while I was making the song haha. The memes began before it was even release xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)