• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID1 Installation issue

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
The following Vocaloid components expired!
Vocaloid Editor V1.1.2.0
Vocaloid VST V1.1.2.0

I've tried reinstalling with lystralle's guide (it appeared to uninstall fine), but still it won't work.
Is there something I'm missing???

Notes:
-This has never been installed on another computer.
-I literally just activated it.
-According to this, Lola's VB is activated fine; it's the editor that's being a problem.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I think i got it?

For some reason, the Activator that pulls up within files for me is different from the one that pulls up immediately after installation (which the guide advises against using).

Only that installation one worked for me.

She still won't show in the deactivation tool (nearly certain she did at one point) but I'm not worrying too much about it.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Huh. Yeah, V1 enjoys randomly deactivating itself, and banks will sporadically refuse to show up in the Deactivator. The only advice I have for times like these is to uninstall and reinstall, or else try to reactivate people. Although in my experience it's always been a voicebank rather than the editor. Curious... I'm glad you got it working again though!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)