• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid4 Editor Trial

Duveri

New Fan
Sep 14, 2020
Hello,
I am a producer who uses Vocaloid software for background singers and adlibs.

I had the Vocaloid4 Editor Trial installer on my computer from when the trial was still up a few years ago. I had never came to use it yet, it just laid around on my PC files.
A few weeks ago my PC gave out and lost/corrupted a lot of files, including my Trial installer file. I am sorry if this isn't allowed, and if it isn't please feel free to take this post down.

I was wondering if any you could possibly pass on the installers? As I am pretty bummed out by this. I also had a few trials I never got to use from back when Yamaha used to give out Vocaloid trials like air, like Anon&Kanon, Mew, Merli&Lapis, Zola, vFlower, and Sachiko. If anybody had the installers for them and could pass them on, that would be a blessing. I had tried Piapro in replacement for Vocaloid4, but I just find that Piapro isn't my lingo. I perfer the UI and the fact that it's standalone of Vocaloid4.

Once again, if this isn't allowed please feel free to take this post down.

Sincerely, Duveri.:kaito_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)