• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Why is there no dedicated VSQ/VSQx/synth project file sharing website?

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
This is always something I've wondered for quite a while. To my knowledge, there doesn't appear to be any sort of dedicated VSQ/project file sharing website out there, and when i asked a few people, they said that there used to be places like that, but they didn't go over well due to people stealing/distributing files that the authors wanted private.

So I've been thinking, what would it take to make a website where people can upload THEIR OWN project files, and share them with others? I think having a place to easily find that stuff would help tremendously in helping me to make more stuff. (and many others, I imagine!) I always see MIDI filesharing websites, as well as a whole bunch of other similar sites, so i was surprised there's no website for OUR stuff. What do you guys think? Do you think such a place is a good idea?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)