• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your headcanons for Vocaloids/UTAUs?

jasmin00

Aspiring Fan
Jul 26, 2020
Finland
As the title says, I'm interested to hear your headcanons for the Vocaloid and UTAU characters! :lapis_ani_lili:
But please NOTE! Do not include your own UTAUs, since that's not headcanon, it's canon.

I'll start with my headcanons!

-Miku is personality wise friendly towards everyone, and she likes to make new friends. She's just a little bit simple headed.
-Miku doesn't use the Lux -shampoo which she promoted in a commercial, she actually hates it
-Rin is super energetic and loud.
-Len is more reserved than Rin
-Lapis and Merli have almost gotten killed many times because of their small sizes, whether it's a cat mistaking them as birds or another vocaloid is almost sitting on them.
-Iroha is cat obsessed, but she hates her Hello Kitty clothes
-Kasane Teto actually behaves like a 30 year old woman and sometimes thinks how childish other UTAUs and Vocaloids (younger than her) are

So, let me hear your headcanons! :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Oh boy, a place to ramble on about my heacanons lol

Uhhh so-
-Miku is very friendly and talkative but tends to get herself into trouble when people get annoyed at her non-stop rambling
-The Kagamines' always fight over random stuff in the house (i follow the Crypton family hc)
-Luka tends to look at her phone and ignore her fighting siblings
-Iroha lives with 7 or so cats (change my mind)
-Dex and Daina are siblings, and Daina looks after Dex

I may have some more that I've forgotten so I'll update when I finally remember them

Sep 21, 2019
Ooh! Vocaloids and UTAU! Sweet. I’ve been wanting to share my UTAU headcanons for ages now!

Miku - Very sweet and polite girl. Likes to make others happy and is always optimistic! However, she’s a bit naïve and gullible. Love

Rin - a short-tempered, tomboyish (for lack of a better word) troublemaker and hell raiser. Likes getting into trouble and can’t stay out of trouble; usually drags her twin bro (Len) into it, too. Despite her frequent troublemaking, she’s a genuinely nice and friendly person.

Len - Kind of clumsy yet also egotistical. Thinks he’s the greatest singer in the whole world, much to the annoyance of his friend. Though, even though he’s egotistical, he’s still a very polite young man and likes to make friends.

Tei - Very sassy, unsociable, just a little emo, and also thinks she’s smarter than everyone else (she’s “allergic to stupid”). She’s very intelligent, however she can be socially inept at times. And, even though she’s a yandere, she’d never actually take someone’s life. She will, however, give you fight without hesitation if you provoke her. Aside from that, she’s a good older sister figure and gets along especially well with Teto. (I’m torn between them being besties or shipping them.) Also, she likes to eat a lot of healthy foods such as salads. (I figured since her last name translates to “healthy sound”, she’s probably eat lots of healthy stuff.)

Teto - Very sweet, but won’t hesitate to tease you just a little bit. Teto genuinely wants to be friends with nearly everyone, and Tei—despite being very standoffish—is no exception. I see her as being the leader of the Vipperloids. (Also I like to go off the fanon that she’s 15 in chimera years, so she’s 15 1/2.) Also, she can and will fight you over bread, so it’s better to share with her if you don’t want trouble.

Ruko - Sleepy a lot. I like to portray her as being in her teens, so she’s also an older sibling figure. Good friends with Teto and Ritsu, and has a crush on Rook. Really can’t function in the morning without having had coffee first.

(I really fleshed out Tei, Teto, and the Kagamines since I’ve developed such in-depth personalities for them in the fanfic I’ve been writing, hehe. I tried to make it short, but I couldn’t hold back.)

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
A-
I have so so so many cuz I've been developing these headcanons for years but I'll try to keep it concise! ajhsdbvdjhsdb

-Meiko is the de-facto leader of all the Vocaloids, but as everyone (including the Cryptonloids) is splitting up into separate synth engines, she's going through a bit of an identity crisis right now for more than a few reasons. Very crass and boisterous most of the time, but responsible and mature when the time calls for it. Had a drinking problem in the past, but gradually got over it with a lot of help. (However, the identity crisis thing is unfortunately prompting a relapse...)

-Kaito is a kind and gentle person. He's actually pretty book-smart but still can't read the room sometimes. Behind that smiling face is a crippling lack of self-esteem that started when he flopped commercially and still persists to this day, but at least he has Miku's support behind him. Likes books, and ice cream, and violin playing, and spending time with Miku.

-Miku is overworked and very tired but she's still idealistic and passionate about music and singing despite it all! She cares a lot about her fellow vocal synths, and is always in fearful awe of humanity, for both its creativity and its utter callousness. Spends most of her free time with Kaito, and also likes playing the piano and experimenting with tuning and pushing her voicebanks to their limits.

-Rin is kinda like Meiko only if you up the ferality to 11. Used to be extremely egotistical, but has calmed down over the years to be only half-ironically egotistical. (She does occasionally tease Miku with a few "green is the enemy" jokes sometimes, for old times' sake.) Loves light novels written by Vocaloid producers (especially ones that have her in them), and video games, and isn't really interested in romance. This is in contrast to-

-Len is, on the surface, more responsible and reserved than Rin (such as cleaning their room, doing the chores, even packing for both of them for Expos because Rin apparently puts her own suitcase off until the very day they have to leave). However, he has an unfortunate tendency to be really wishy-washy when it comes to romantic relationships, which has resulted in a lot of unhappy suitors of all genders. Rin, despite her annoyance, has taken it upon herself to try and manage this crowd so Len's shenanigans don't end up in the very first case of vocal synth murder.

-Piko is aloof, cynical, and honestly more than a little bitter because of his situation, though he tries not to show it. (It's obvious to everyone around him, through.) The fact that Fukase, who became Piko's student due to similar voice types, ended up outshining him in popularity and usage did not help things at all. Was one of those unfortunate suitors of Len, before getting over it. Games frequently with Rin, despite knowing that Kagamine Append tanked his popularity. Miki (who has an unrequited crush on him) tries constantly to cheer him up, which doesn't really work but he appreciates the effort. The reveal that he was meant to be Miki's counterpart has only made him even more bitter because of what could have been... this hasn't stopped the other AHS-loids from aggressively trying to adopt him though.

I have more, a lot more (I have worldbuilding, man) but this post is long enough already haha... but I'd say that's a fairly big chunk of it.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)