• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

✦On My Own✦ Nebula feat. Gumi and Miku {Original Song}

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what kind of effect(s) do you have on Miku's voice to give it that slightly warble-y, techno character? (Could be that I just have the sound a bit low on my basic computer speakers, too, but it sounds like there's an effect at work there. Or maybe I'm just imagining stuff that's not there.) Sounds like maybe a bit of chorusing, and a bit of flanging/some kind of EQ filter?

ULTIMA

Sausage Eating Champion
Oct 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what kind of effect(s) do you have on Miku's voice to give it that slightly warble-y, techno character? (Could be that I just have the sound a bit low on my basic computer speakers, too, but it sounds like there's an effect at work there. Or maybe I'm just imagining stuff that's not there.) Sounds like maybe a bit of chorusing, and a bit of flanging/some kind of EQ filter?
I didn't use any effects like a flanger or a filter on Miku's main vocals, but I definitely used one on her backing vocals.

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)