• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Hatsune Miku】Always Keep Dancing【ZAR-PARTY×WintermintP Original】

If you read "WintermintP", you probably think of metalcore, right? But nope, this one is a catchy EDM song that he made the instrumental of a long time ago, then I wrote the lyrics aaaand voila~
We made a surprising song for Miku's 11th birthday!
Surprising for me was to work on something that sounds like fine music. lol

Thx guys!

Actually we started to work together on Discord. Both of us wanted to create more and more for Miku's birthday - especially I since I was in a bad state during her 10th anniversary. Organizing a local birthday party wasn't enough for me. And Winter had already written two more songs for Miku.

By the way, this song is also available in the free album "Alpha-Omega Imminence EP", which is my first album... More or less. In fact, I didn't even knew there was an album until it was there. lol

I also made a Nightcore of this song, which was surprisingly well received by the Japanese community on niconico!
【初音ミク】Always Keep Dancing (ZAR-PARTY Nightcore Remix)【オリジナルリミックス】 Embed doesn't work for some reason.

The two of us are also working on an upcoming metalcore track!

Reactions: Overcast Immortal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)