• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク「Creators Party 2021」初音ミク「Birthday Party 2021」

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
to celebrate Miku 14th Anniversary💕💕, there will be in Japan 3 different events with various limited goods, activities, drinks and special foods menu(●'◡'●)❤❤

初音ミク「Creators Party 2021」

Official Website:

Twitter:

Dates:
2021年8月27日(金)~9月12日(日)

〒150-0041 東京都渋谷区神南1丁目21−3 渋谷モディ 7階 イベントスペース

Scheduled Contents:
original limited goods sale, lottery goods, art exhibition, special collaboration menu (soft drinks and foods), special birthday party on August 31

初音ミク「Birthday Party 2021」

Official Website:

Twitter:

Dates:
2021年8月27日(金)~9月12日(日)

〒150-0041 東京都渋谷区神南1丁目21−3 渋谷モディ 7階 イベントスペース

Scheduled Contents:
original limited goods sale, lottery goods, art exhibition, special collaboration menu (soft drinks and foods), special birthday party on August 31

初音ミク「Happy Birthday Party 2021」

Official Website:

Twitter:

Dates:

2021年8月10日~9月5日

Special decoration stores:
池袋北口店・上野浅草口店・立川フロム中武店・梅田芝田町店・京都新京極店

Scheduled Contents:
original limited goods sale, art exhibition, special collaboration menu (soft drinks and foods), special birthday party on August 31

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
And again I say... I NEED MY LOCAL WENDY'S TO DO COOL STUFF LIKE THIS!! :)
Miku wearing Wendy outfit is really adorable(*/ω\*)❤❤❤❤
I look forward to get those super cute goods and order the special menu drinks and foods! ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b ♪~♪ nice thing, the special hamburger is called "Miku Niku Niku hamburger" because it has 2 hamburgers instead of usual bread (niku is meat in japanese) :miku_rylitah: :miku_ani_lili:
(and Wendy's is one of my favorite food chain restaurants in Japan, so this is really a dream collaboration💕)

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Can you describe what the lime-colored drink is? In the US, we have a dessert beverage called a Frosty, which is sort of a lightweight chocolate ice cream/milkshake. The pictured item looks like it is in a similar role, but I'm guessing it's maybe lime Jell-O topped with something orange, and then with whipped cream?

Reactions: MagicalMiku
Sep 21, 2019
Oh, this seems so fun! If only Japan was a little more accessible from my part of the world/they had events like this in my country! Ah, it's things like this that make me want to live in Japan, haha!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Can you describe what the lime-colored drink is? In the US, we have a dessert beverage called a Frosty, which is sort of a lightweight chocolate ice cream/milkshake. The pictured item looks like it is in a similar role, but I'm guessing it's maybe lime Jell-O topped with something orange, and then with whipped cream?

the main ingredients of the drink サマーフロート (Summer Float) are pink grapefruit and "nata de coco" (coconut gel) and on top there is vanilla milk ice cream ^u^
other ingredients are secret, probably mint and lemon:miku_sakura_lili:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
the main ingredients of the drink サマーフロート (Summer Float) are pink grapefruit and "nata de coco" (coconut gel) and on top there is vanilla milk ice cream ^u^
other ingredients are secret, probably mint and lemon:miku_sakura_lili:
Thank you! That sounds like it could be good; I want to try it!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Thank you! That sounds like it could be good; I want to try it!
I really love drinks with soft ice cream on top, here is the special drink of Snow Miku Sky Town in Sapporo New Chitose Airport(*^ω^)/ ♪
(drink on the right, while on the left is hot Hokkaido milk with sugar and strawberry❤)

and on the 1F of the IOIO Shibuya building (where Creators Party and Birthday Party are held on 7F) there is a crêpes shop that sells Miku crêpes and sweet drinks, it's always a pleasure to go thereヽ(*´∀`)♪ノ

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: --- and mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, Japan has so much neat merch/drinks! The mug for the hot milk is really cute! Somehow I can't stop looking at the giant-looking Snow Miku plush, either!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
blog post with various info about the goods and the working hours of the Wendy's 初音ミク「Happy Birthday Party 2021」(○´∪`○) ❤❤💕💕

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)