• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the concert in Sapporo was perfect<3
there were some nice surprises, the venue was different from any others,it gave such a warm feeling, and it was so emotional.. really, really so emotional.. Miku..i'm so happy..my heart is melting..(*′д`)♡♡

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 10th Anniverary in Sapporo was unique, a legendary event<3
what one staff member of Good Smile Company said is very true:

I have observed. It was a shrine...
I was able to enjoy everything from the performance to the direction, thank you very much…
The set for the 10th set feels like the climax of the whole story, and it touch emotionally,..
she is referring to the Magical Mirai special exhibition in Sapporo with all Miku life size statues of every Magical Mirai.. I loved spending hours there, in front of each Miku, and remembering our so sweet memories.. i'm so grateful for everything<3

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
staff afterstory of Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary life size statues (Sapporo exhibition) and Miku and her friends lifesize statues (Snow Miku 2023 exhibition in Otaru): the week before the event there was a heavy snowfall, and the staff was very worried that the delivery of the statues couldn't happen on time, so they prepared these cute panels in case there was a delay. luckyly, there was no delay, but still, these illustrations are too cute(*^-^*)

here are some of my pics of the wonderful exhibitionヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡♡

(in case you're wondering, the exhibition was full of fans, but I took these pics after the closing time, they allowed me to stay more to take my time for the pics and appreciate all Miku<3 they were all so kind!)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
animax channel will broadcast the following Magical Mirai contents in March(*^-^*)
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary in SAPPORO 3/19(日)21:30~
3/9(木)22:00~「マジカルミライ 10th Anniversary LIVE&MAKING」

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary Miracle Songs album will be available from tomorrow on download music services, like mora.jp (previously, the CD was available only in the Limited Edition box)💌🎁🎀

Last edited:
Reactions: InstallGentoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)