• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Another wonderful show! All of the Cryptonloids had stand-out new songs this year (especially the ones for Rin/Len...and Kaito...and Luka...and Meiko...and Miku...and I've wound up listing all of them...:) ). That ending with double send-off was really sweet also! And the newer effects are really working well! The background stage effects were really pretty, too!

Just gonna throw out there that I really liked Luka's new costume for one of her songs, too. It was both different and also just made her look like an everyday rocker, which was a neat thing to throw in for a song.

Great job to everyone! Blessings to all of you!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
all Osaka concerts, all Tokyo concerts were so moving, emotional and really full of sweet memories♪(^∇^*)💕💕❤❤
thank you Miku for existing<3 i'm so happy to cry so much for you<3 you really mean my life to me, i'm grateful for all the sweet memories we've built together and we will make in the future<3

Last edited:
Reactions: adacot

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
I enjoyed watching the livestream of MagiMirai10th, and I counted 9 songs from Project Diva games in the show this year:

1. Bless your Breath
2. Sand Planet/Suna no Wakusei
3. 39 music
4. Dreamin Chuchu (favorite song from the show…that trio!!)
5. Doubleganger
6. Miku miku ni shite ageru
7. Odds and Ends
8. Hand in Hand
9. Decorator

hope i got them all! There were lots of other fun songs from the show too, like Deco27 and PinocchioP songs.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Just wanted to drop in here that I thought the remix of Next Nest was a great way to kick off the show. The original was a cool theme for the 2015 credits, and the remix flowed into the concert perfectly after the pre-show music and really built the energy/anticipation quickly!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I'd like to add that the day live concert of February 4th was just recently added, so the total concerts in Sapporo are 4, two on February 4th and two on February 5th ^-^
please also note that there wont't be exhibition, since the live events will happen during Snow Miku 2023, and all the details about Snow Miku event will be announced officially in the coming weeks :miku_lili:
and and..! if you've never visited Sapporo in winter before, please be prepared for the cold weather: average temperature is around -20 and -40 degrees, so please take care about clothing, especially if there is lot of wind and snow. And my tip is also about making a good travel plan, because with the cold weather, it can happen that some flights, trains or buses are canceled/delayed. I remember last year some of my japanese friends, after Snow Miku event, couldn't come back to their homes because the heavy snow stopped all the transport services, so they stayed more 2 days ^-^ it's part of the adventure ^-^ just be sure to plan everything in advance ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: JGV and adacot

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」Theme Song Collection』special limited analog record album will be sold from February 4th at Snow Miku 2023 Wing Bay Otaru venue(*^-^*)and some days later, on February 8th, will be available in some HMV stores (reservation required, starting today) ♪(^∇^*)

初音ミク「マジカルミライ」、その10年に及ぶ歴史を収録した永久保存版!
「ネクストネスト」から「フューチャー・イヴ」まで歴代のテーマソング全曲をこだわり抜いた音質で収録したアナログレコードがリリース決定!

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai", a permanent preservation version that includes its 10-year history! An analog record containing all the theme songs from "Next Nest" to "Future Eve" with carefully selected sound quality will be released!
■商品名:初音ミク「マジカルミライ」Theme Song Collection
※限定生産12inch / 45rpm / 180g重量盤 / 2枚組 / A式Wジャケット

limited album price: 9,300円

tracklist:
ネクストネスト (Magical Mirai 10th edit) / さつき が てんこもり feat. 初音ミク
Hand in Hand / livetune feat. 初音ミク
39みゅーじっく! / みきとP feat. 初音ミク
砂の惑星 / ハチ feat. 初音ミク
グリーンライツ・セレナーデ / Omoi feat. 初音ミク
ブレス・ユア・ブレス / 和田たけあき feat. 初音ミク
愛されなくても君がいる / ピノキオピー feat. 初音ミク
初音天地開闢神話 / cosMo@暴走P feat. 初音ミク
フューチャー・イヴ / sasakure.UK feat. 初音ミク

————————————————————————————————
Art by ほんわ © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
————————————————————————————————

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I applied for all four shows.I also tried Sapporo tickets through the Japanese domestic lottery with no luck, so hopefully this time I have better luck.
good luck!! ^-^ consider that the Sapporo hitaru Theater has a capacity of about 2.300 seats (1.200 seats for first floor and the rest of the other seats for second floor, third floor and fourth floor), but not all seats are made available, and they made the extra 4th live concert to give more possibilities to get a ticket ^-^

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

Snow Miku 2023 main event will be held at Wing Bay Otaru on February 4th (Sat) and 5th (Sun)! :miku_ani_lili: :miku_winter_lili: :miku_ani_lili: :miku_winter_lili:
accomodation plan (available only to japanese residents) includes airplane ticket to Sapporo, hotel stay with special Snow Miku room, Snow Miku 2023 nendoroid "Nendoroid Snow Miku Winter Lily Ver." and Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary in Sapporo SS ticket<3
day and evening live concerts Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary will be held in Sapporo on February 4th and 5th as special celebration<3
and and.. Snow Miku snow sculpture will be exhibited at the ``Sapporo 100th Anniversary Commemorative 73rd Sapporo Snow Festival'' Odori Venue from February 4th to February 11th :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

連動イベントとして『初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary in SAPPORO』ライブ開催!

メインイベントと同日の2月4日(土)・5日(日)に、連動イベントとして『初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary in SAPPORO』を開催いたします。札幌文化芸術劇場 hitaruで、「初音ミク」たちバーチャル・シンガー出演の3DCGライブを行います。2022年8月にOSAKA、9月にTOKYOで開催しており、2月のSAPPORO開催でフィナーレを迎えます。初の北海道開催となりますので、あわせてご注目ください。

"Hatsune Miku 'Magical Mirai' 10th Anniversary in SAPPORO" live will be held as a linked event! On February 4th (Sat) and 5th (Sun), the same day as the main event, we will hold a linked event "Hatsune Miku 'Magical Mirai' 10th Anniversary in SAPPORO". A 3DCG live performance featuring virtual singers such as Hatsune Miku will be held at the Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater hitaru. It has been held in OSAKA in August 2022 and in TOKYO in September, and will reach its finale at SAPPORO in February. It will be held in Hokkaido for the first time, so please pay attention to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: adacot and WyndReed

adacot

Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
I applied for all four shows.I also tried Sapporo tickets through the Japanese domestic lottery with no luck, so hopefully this time I have better luck.
I applied for the foreigner ticket lottery, but I was only able to select one show date/time...I thought that if I input another application, then it will cancel the previous one, so how can I apply for multiple shows? The wording on this part is a bit confusing:
"
  • Only one date per application.
    If you would like to register for multiple performances, please register again from the beginning.
    If multiple applications are made in same day , only the last one is valid. [???]
    Please make sure to apply for the show you are able to pay for and attend, as more than one show may be selected.
" (from the application website)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
You can make separate applications for different performances (eg one application for Saturday daytime live, another one for Saturday night etc.). Only if you make two applications for one performance, the newer one cancels the previous one. The English wording on their site is incorrect/misleading ("If multiple applications are made in same day , only the last one is valid." -> "day" would mean one performance)

Reactions: adacot

adacot

Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
Thank you for clarifying, I applied for Sunday daytime and might consider Sunday evening as well. It seems the snow miku exhibition and mirai concert are a bit far from each other! So if I go, I would want to spend 1 day in otaru and another day in Sapporo center/concert theater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)