• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A fun headcanon

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
(I intended to just make this a status message, but I hit the character limit, so now I'm here)
Throwback to the heydays of Vocaloid Amino
2 people whose names unfortunately escape me and I realized there's a distinct strong vocal similarity between Gachapoid and Sachiko. We spent the next few days coming up with headcanons and putting Sachiko and Gachapoid faces on parent/child images and posting them on Amino. Some time afterward, I realized that Kobayashi Matcha has the same surname as Sachiko's voice provider, so I threw her into the pot too.
My favorite headcanon is that Sachiko is a music tutor mom who teaches her two green haired kiddos how to sing and play instruments and takes them to local student music competitions and stuff.
Long story short the next two voicebanks I'm gonna get are Matcha and Gachapoid. (Might get Azuki too since she's a package deal with Matcha, but I dunno yet...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)