• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A.I.VOICE Junior Ria Crowdfunding Campaign

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Another VTuber has decided to crowdfund for an A.I.VOICE Junior product, though... she doesn't exactly have her own voice just yet.
She started activities around three years ago (September 1st, 2018) and to celebrate her third anniversary, she wants to crowdfund for an actual TTS voice of her own.
Up until now, she's been using VOICEROID Kizuna Akari as her voice.

Crowdfunding is set to begin in October.
This is her YouTube channel.
This is her introductory video (there are English subtitles if you turn on captions):

No mention of who her VP will be that I could find, it may be revealed when the crowdfund page goes live.​

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I completely forgot about her crowdfund going up OTL

She's long since been fully funded, and she still has about 40 days left to go with more stretch goals to hit (4.5 million yen and 6.5 million yen respectively for more banks)

Her voice provider will be Kozakai Yurie, there's a sample of her voice that was linked from the crowdfund page here.

Going by the backer pledges, it seems they intend for Ria to be completed and ready to ship by July of next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)