• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggestion A thread for moving threads?

Jun 3, 2018
Title may be confusing, but what I mean is a thread where users report threads that are either in the wrong place, has "drama" going on etc. so Admins and Mods can take necessary action.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hmmm....

Well, we already do @ the mods when a thread we find needs to be moved to another location. Plus one of them will always move one if they find it not in the right spot. Even if something is getting out of hand...but I guess it's up to the mods about this. :yanhe_lili:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
If you need to report a thread for any reason there's a "Report" button at the bottom of every post. Just hit that, fill out the reason you're reporting the post/thread and one of us will see it and handle it as soon as possible.
1530173035706.png

Reactions: GreenFantasy64
Jun 3, 2018
Hmmm....

Well, we already do @ the mods when a thread we find needs to be moved to another location. Plus one of them will always move one if they find it not in the right spot. Even if something is getting out of hand...but I guess it's up to the mods about this. :yanhe_lili:
If you need to report a thread for any reason there's a "Report" button at the bottom of every post. Just hit that, fill out the reason you're reporting the post/thread and one of us will see it and handle it as soon as possible.
View attachment 1004
Oh thank you both! ^^

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)