• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Anybody Know This Guy?

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
So today I was talking to my friends (who are big miku fans of course) about a guy called “Bibuko” and how much I loved his songs and to my suprise, they didn’t know who he was! So, am I the only one who knows this guy or does anybody else here know about him? I’ll post two of his songs and tell me what you think, is he good or bad? I personally think he’s great! But that’s just my opinion, I really wanna hear more opinions on this guy.

First Song “Recommended Spell/Curse”

Second Song “Sabamiso”

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Personally, I have never heard of him before. Hearing those two songs though, he makes some nice things! Songs I could definitely get behind if that were more my main genre and taste. Still something I’d be up for listening to on occasion, I’m glad you’ve introduced me to this now!

Reactions: Gralydig

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I've known of bibuko for a while. They publish a hell of a lot of songs on their YouTube to the point I was worried if that was all they did, sitting around writing song after song. I've not really paid attention to them much as of late, but that's probably because their YouTube account hasn't uploaded in about half a year.

Reactions: Gralydig

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
I've known of bibuko for a while. They publish a hell of a lot of songs on their YouTube to the point I was worried if that was all they did, sitting around writing song after song. I've not really paid attention to them much as of late, but that's probably because their YouTube account hasn't uploaded in about half a year.
Yea, he hasn’t posted much on his YouTube account but he’s pretty active on nicovideo and Twitter. And he still does make music, which horah to him because he’s been at it for almost a full decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)