• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Avanna Download help - URGENT

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not able to download avanna?
Using Zero-G's download manager, but when i try to install it, i get:
error: please check your code is correct.
product not available. please contact vendor.

Am I doing something wrong? I've emailed support but they haven't replied yet

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know how to help you, but personally when I've contacted Zero-G, they always reply the next morning. I'm curious about what they'll have to say about fixing this.

Reactions: DefiantKitsune

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Yeah it's like midnight in the UK so well past normal business hours, they'll probably reply tomorrow.
Sounds like they've either messed up giving you the download code or they've done some rearranging of their downloadable products.

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
I'm sure they will be able to help. I have DEX and DAINA but my computer completely crashed and I had to remformatt the hard drive so I lost my codes for them and it had been about 2 years since my purchase. But, they were super helpful and I got codes for them again. I'm not sure if they were the old codes or the new ones but either way they were awesome.

The only thing I could complain about was my email was transferred a few times to figure out which "department" was needed to help me but eh I work in customer service so I know how it is on their side. It didn't really bother me anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)