• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Azure Voice Studios Introduction, VoiceBank DL, and UST

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Let me Introduce you guys to the Azure Voice Studios Group in which I own and manage. ^^

1. Yuzuko Hoshine
yuzukoredesign3final.png
Yuzuko Hoshine is probably the mascot of the group and the center attention of it. She was released on April 5, 2017 but was originally conceived in 2010. You may consider this her 7th anniversary as a character but actually it's her 1st anniversary finally being released as an UTAU.
She currently has many Japanese VB with an in developed updated one, Chinese and English currently being recorded and a planned Korean VB.

VB DL: 星音ゆずこ Colorful.rar - VocalSynth.Cloud
星音ゆずこ Excel.rar - VocalSynth.Cloud
星音ゆずこ Natural.rar - VocalSynth.Cloud
星音ゆずこ Calm.rar - VocalSynth.Cloud

2. Miyu Yukihana

Another mascot is my array of colors Miyu Yukihana who was released on July 24th, 2017. Unlike Yuzuko with her reserved personality, Miyu is a bit more energetic and open. Just like Yuzuko, she has Japanese VB with an updated one being released for her 1st anniversary this year. She is also planned to have a Chinese, English and Korean VB as well.

3. Mieko
mieko.png
She was released on March 21, 2018 due to the fact that's the first day of spring. She is a kemonomimi UTAU with bunny ears on. Unlike the other 2 VCV banks I did, she will be multipitched with a C5 Falsetto and C5 power along with glottal stops, breaths and Edge vocals i.e - ’あ. I tried to make her VB not similar to Yuzuko for tone but I did recieve a comment that she does sound more mature than her in one of her demos.

VB DL: Mieko VCV JP (2).rar - VocalSynth.Cloud

4. Namko-tan
What would happen if someone made a Namco inspired UTAU fangirl? Well, that's what I intended to do with Namko-tan. She's not affiliated with Bandai Namco in any shape or form. She was made to be a Namco love and fan and with her character design, it will be more prominent. She will be released in the Summer of 2018 with a VCV + CVVC VB along with Nasals and English-Japanese Sounds.

5. Takeshi Solarine
I held a contest for a person to voice a male UTAU I had drawn and inspired to make and he was released privately in 2017. I didn't want to release him publicly yet due to his character design not being finalised. But since I have patches of his design figured out finally, he'll be released this year with a CVVC bank and a VCV bank.

6. LanYing (Sanae)
She's an upcoming vocalist. I plan to make her a kuudere type character and she is currently an upcoming Chinese UTAU.

7. XiaoYing
LanYing's older sister and also an upcoming Chinese UTAU. She seems to be more calmer and relaxed than her younger sister.

Mei-Saime's UST DL:
Yamaha Demo UST:
All of Azure Voice Studios wips can be found on the official Soundcloud Page here: Azure Voice Studios 公式
And also on the official Twitter which is: @VoiceAzure

Last edited:
Reactions: KohaiKaty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)