• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Backed up copy of the last day of VocaloidOtaku is up on the Wayback Machine

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Here's the link to the final full day it was up VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

There's a few dead links in there in that link though so you might want to look through other backed up pages over on the other archived days Wayback Machine

I knew there was a bunch of people who wanted to archive many of the tutorials there were on it but didn't get the chance due to an early shutdown. So here's your second chance to do so.

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This is really nice to see. Personallly. i used to reference VO s lot for everything. This is a grear resource for anyone even just looking back for a thread with a question they need answered that may have been there (especially V2/V3 questions)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
This is really nice to see. Personallly. i used to reference VO s lot for everything. This is a grear resource for anyone even just looking back for a thread with a question they need answered that may have been there (especially V2/V3 questions)
I just hope folks will make a bunch of backups from this asap. Sometimes the Wayback Machine will drop/lose things, so making a copy of a copy to have around for a long time might end up being the only long term option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)