• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Best Platform to Play Just Dance on?

What's the best platform to play Just Dance games on, only judging by the controls?

I would say it's the Nintendo Switch due to the joy-cons, which have better motion sensors than Wii remotes. The JD 2018 demo version worked fine for me. However, I played a Taiko demo with these joy-cons and noticed an annoying input lag. I wonder if this lag could become a problem for me if I played JD on higher difficulties since my movements don't seem to be registered with 100% accuracy.
I could also play this games on the Wii U, PS4 or Steam, but are any of their movement registration sensors better than on the Switch?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Personally, I get all my Just Dance games on Wii or Wii U (I own every main series game of the series) because I like the feel of the Wiimote better than the Joy-Con on Switch and I can't imagine playing it on any other system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)