• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Big AL Box

sour_supreme

Aspiring Fan
hello!!

does anyone have any insight on buying Big AL's V2 box? i really want him, and i really want to have a physical box.

i found this link, which i know would have a physical CD case, but i purchased Sweet ANN from crypton and the dvd case had a shitty printed insert with their cover on it. which didn't even really fit cuz it was for a box, not a DVD case.

i am fine purchasing it from here, but i am curious if anyone else has any places to buy him, or if someone is selling their copy of Big AL?

let me know!! thank you :^)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Unfortunately, Big Al's box has been long discontinued- the link you posted doesn't even have him available.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :'(

Mantis128

"Clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight"
Apr 9, 2018
You could always search Ebay for a preowned copy, or ask on Twitter if anyone would be willing to sell.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
You could always buy the download and create a box yourself, seems there is a fanmade sleeve in our Make a Box thread.

Also just putting it out there, if you buy him digitally, get it off Sonicwire JP. PowerFX is no longer reliable, and just the other day I still saw people having issues getting their Vocaloid after purchasing

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
That was me, and once i asked they were very prompt getting me the codes. I think the automated registry might not be working properly, but their support line is very prompt. Hio was one of the easiest purchases I've made.
They also gave import codes very quickly, which was a pleasant surprise.

I've never been able to access sonicwire.jp easily myself. It always boots me back to sonicwire.com.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
That was me, and once i asked they were very prompt getting me the codes. I think the automated registry might not be working properly, but their support line is very prompt. Hio was one of the easiest purchases I've made.
They also gave import codes very quickly, which was a pleasant surprise.

I've never been able to access sonicwire.jp easily myself. It always boots me back to sonicwire.com.
I’ve seen more occursnces of it over on VA recently (like in February/early March even) so be weary with any purchases.
Though it seems issues with buying and import codes always have happened to people buying Sweet Ann the most. So perhaps it’s an issue with Ann herself and they are back to normal/trustworthy with the others.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I’ve seen more occursnces of it over on VA recently (like in February/early March even) so be weary with any purchases.
Though it seems issues with buying and import codes always have happened to people buying Sweet Ann the most. So perhaps it’s an issue with Ann herself and they are back to normal/trustworthy with the others.
For whatever reason, they have to send out codes (not import codes, normal ones) manually for Ann and Al. That's probably part of the reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)