• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Boy and Girl Chameleon Symptom「ft. Macne Nana」

Jerrybibo

ボカロ廃人
May 31, 2018
Here's a little something that I tried

Thanks for listening :)
Looking for constructive feedback orz

Listening over again, I realized that I kind of got lazy with the drop and put a little too much autotune.

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
Looking for constructive feedback orz
My initial reaction is that it sounds a lot like the female alvin + chipmunks (is GEN below 47?). But thats just like, my opinion, man

sometimes the notes will be relatively quiet and then really loud. I suggest listening for it and controlling it with DYN.

Jerrybibo

ボカロ廃人
May 31, 2018
@summers50 Thanks for replying!
My GEN parameter is set at 55. Not sure if that's still a little too low :P
As for the DYN part it's probably my fault, I guess I didn't listen to the vocal track enough to identify the little nuances. Will note next time.

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
@summers50 Thanks for replying!
My GEN parameter is set at 55. Not sure if that's still a little too low :P
As for the DYN part it's probably my fault, I guess I didn't listen to the vocal track enough to identify the little nuances. Will note next time.
dont even fault yourself for something like that.
most of learning how to tune is learning what to listen for. itll come to you the more you look for details in what youre listening to.

Reactions: Jerrybibo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)