• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Can I use Cryptonloids without a DVD player?

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
Hi there,
I was wondering if I could get a physical VOCALOID (Cryptonloid) without a a DVD player to install it. I really want the box (partially for bragging rights), and it’s on my Christmas list so I think it would be simpler to not make grandma or someone deal with the process of digital download. I am aware that the physical VOCALOIDs are mainly in DVD format. However, is there any download URL or SD card included? I want Kagamines V4X bundle and Megurine Luka V4X for reference.
Thank you!
:kaito_move:

___

Oct 8, 2019
nothing official as far as i know, you could always just ask someone to lend you the installers!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Installers are universal! You would run the installer and then enter your personal activation code when prompted. It’s mercifully simple! You can also get an external DVD/CD reader, but regarding the Cryptonloids specifically, I have them all and would be more than happy to lend you the installers. One less step to worry about!

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
Installers are universal! You would run the installer and then enter your personal activation code when prompted. It’s mercifully simple! You can also get an external DVD/CD reader, but regarding the Cryptonloids specifically, I have them all and would be more than happy to lend you the installers. One less step to worry about!
Thank you! When/if I get the Kagamines/Luka, I’ll ask you for the installers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)