• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can't Deactivate Vocaloids on Mac

Sep 21, 2019
I'm trying to deactivate my Vocaloids on my Macbook since it really can't run Piapro very well and my vocas are such disk space hogs, lol. But, for some reason I keep getting this error message when trying to deactivate all or even just one? Eh, how do I fix this?
Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 12.17.52 PM.png

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I don't have a Mac, but I tried to look up about your problem in Japanese. Could you please tell me which Vocaloids you are trying to deactivate so that I can search better?

One thing I found said that Macs can have problems with deactivating if a Crypton Vocaloid is involved.They said that you have to contact Crypton and fill out a help ticket (I assume to get them to deactivate for you).

• Wow
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
I've been trying to deactivate Miku V4 English and Japanese, the Kagamines' V4 Japanese, and Mayu! (I just tested to see if the Cryptons were the problem, but it turns out Mayu has issues deactivating as well.)

Thanks for helping, by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)