• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO AI HARU

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
Haru's finally releasing in one week! There have been more demo songs:

I'll update this thread one last time the day before she comes out because I'm assuming there's going to be more the next few days. But girl really broke the record in being the commercial voice synth with the most demo songs

Reactions: Leon and Mika

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Haru is finally released!! As usual, twitter/X have post showing some examples as well as some feedback (and complains as usual). I really like is how fast Haru can rap and this one really tries to test it. I actually like the cevio noise, call it nostalgia but it oddly reminds me of the autotune rappers use in the past.

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
And I learned that there is a feature to Roll R's. That's what it is called, you can turn it on an off. If only I can do that with my own r's, and my mom speak spanish.
Spanish Haru?

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Haru's finally releasing in one week! There have been more demo songs:

I'll update this thread one last time the day before she comes out because I'm assuming there's going to be more the next few days. But girl really broke the record in being the commercial voice synth with the most demo songs
What a madlad, using a then-unreleased voicebank in an MSTMS2 submission.

Anyway, glad to see HARU coming out.

Reactions: poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)