• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO collaboriation

NixieBlue

New Fan
Apr 20, 2018
Hi there!

Since IA English is soon going to be released and IA talk is already on I came up with idea but since I lack any musical talent I came here to ask for help. If there is anyone who would like to collaborate on making cover of (heh) Motorhead song called "Going to Brasil" (it's like 2:30 long) and maybe some small talk for video with IA training playing the guitar. I'm willing to do the animation job and only need someone to do the sound job~ For now those are just rough plans but I feel like IA needs more community love~!

> I'm looking for anyone who would like to do their best since I can't offer much (I'm poor student after all... buying food is only thing I can afford recently...).
> If it will be fun for both me and other person/people we might try doing more such things
> Well, here is what I can do so you can consider if you want to work with me: Music videos - YouTube
> I'm planning to start making this around August, this year (Right after I'll be done/almost done with my current animation).

If there will be anyone interested (or just feel like talking) write here on or write message to me on Twitter : NixieBlue (@Nixie_Blue) | Twitter :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)