• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Filled/Closed [CLOSED] Looking to commission someone for recording the samples of a french utau vb

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
Hi,
I am SeleDreams, a french VOCALOID/UTAU producer. You can check my work here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrACskOWKwcko_lz6fcXsbQ

I wish to compose more french music, however the lack of cute french vbs is kinda affecting my goal, at the moment only hitsuboku kumi with gender factor suits my tastes a minimum
that's why I'm looking to commission a voice provider to record samples for a cute french utau voicebank (when I say cute, I would think of someone able to produce anime cute voices in general, you can just send me examples and I'll tell you if it fits what I have in mind).

Atm I could pay around 250€ next month (the recordings would be done after payment of course)
the samples would be used in a non exclusive voicebank (available to everyone) unless the voice provider wants only me using the voice.

the voice could be used in context of releasing songs using it in albums and co, however the voice itself would be fully free for everyone, not a paid voice

if you are interested send me a dm or respond to this thread, we can also discuss about the payment

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)