Hey everyone,
I’m launching a new original project under the producer name Mōten-PP (盲点PP) and am looking for a talented beatmaker / instrumentalist to collaborate with on original tracks.
I specialize in heavy ear-based vocal arrangement and tuning using Hatsune Miku (V4X / NT / V6). My philosophy is to keep Miku's core voice identity as unmodified as possible and to use slight pitch adjustments and vibratos where need be to give her a sharp expression.
I’ve put together a 2-minute vocal showcase based on Mitchie M's Freely Tomorrow to demonstrate the benchmark of what I am able to do in terms of tuning.
Showcase & Project Preview:
audio showcase (Google Drive):
What I'm Looking For:
- An instrumentalist or beatmaker (Electronic, or Pop/JPop) interested in building an original track around a fully realized vocal arrangement.
- Someone who wants a true creative partnership where the vocal design and instrumental complement each other.
What I Provide:
- Complete vocal composition and tuning.
- Clean, high-quality 24-bit/96kHz rendered WAV stems of dry tuned vocals ready to drop straight into your DAW.
- Lyrics for English can be provided by me, and for Japanese by an external lyricist from piapro.jp or however we arrange it afterwards.
If this sound or approach fits your production style, drop a reply here or send me a DM so we can discuss ideas and kick off an original track together!
Credits:
Original song / instrumental: Freely Tomorrow
Original music and lyrics: Mitchie M
Vocal tuning and mix: Mōten-PP (Deni)
I’m launching a new original project under the producer name Mōten-PP (盲点PP) and am looking for a talented beatmaker / instrumentalist to collaborate with on original tracks.
I specialize in heavy ear-based vocal arrangement and tuning using Hatsune Miku (V4X / NT / V6). My philosophy is to keep Miku's core voice identity as unmodified as possible and to use slight pitch adjustments and vibratos where need be to give her a sharp expression.
I’ve put together a 2-minute vocal showcase based on Mitchie M's Freely Tomorrow to demonstrate the benchmark of what I am able to do in terms of tuning.
Showcase & Project Preview:
audio showcase (Google Drive):
What I'm Looking For:
- An instrumentalist or beatmaker (Electronic, or Pop/JPop) interested in building an original track around a fully realized vocal arrangement.
- Someone who wants a true creative partnership where the vocal design and instrumental complement each other.
What I Provide:
- Complete vocal composition and tuning.
- Clean, high-quality 24-bit/96kHz rendered WAV stems of dry tuned vocals ready to drop straight into your DAW.
- Lyrics for English can be provided by me, and for Japanese by an external lyricist from piapro.jp or however we arrange it afterwards.
If this sound or approach fits your production style, drop a reply here or send me a DM so we can discuss ideas and kick off an original track together!
Credits:
Original song / instrumental: Freely Tomorrow
Original music and lyrics: Mitchie M
Vocal tuning and mix: Mōten-PP (Deni)