• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Collab?

pickledylans

New Fan
Jul 23, 2018
Hey! Sorry if this is asking for a lot, but im a bit of a newbie and i was wondering if someone would be willing to collab with me to help me get started with things? I often find that experience is the best teacher, and though ive been making short tunes on DAWS for a few months, and ive started writing some lyrics into Vocaloid, im having a hard time... completely understanding everything enough to finish something, and id really like to!
im also an artist, so if we were to upload it id be more than happy to make cover art for it! perhaps theres something else i can do for you too?
Id prefer to discuss more details face to face, so if youre interested feel free to message me! Thanks!

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
If you don't mind, I would be willing to collab with you! I can help you with anything you need during the provess too!

Reactions: Villano

Daifuku-

New Fan
Jul 31, 2018
I've only been composing for about a year, so I can't teach you a whole lot, but I'd be happy to do a collab with anyone who's interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)