• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab (Completed)

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
Fantastic! Let's all work together on an original song.

Kurenai_Akari, please provide a rough draft of the lyrics (or full lyrics if you have it.)

Once we have the lyrics, we can work on the music and art.

I will make 3 samples based on the lyrics and then, we'll vote for which one is the best and for which Vocaloid we'll use.
Do you have a subject or a theme you want me to work off of?

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
All right, vote for the sample you like best. If they are not good I'll make more.

They don't have full instruments, and I sang myself to go faster.

I use a bit of the "In" scale in the second sample In scale - Wikipedia

Hmm. The music was not what I was expecting tbh. . . I don't think that my lyrics fit with it at all. If it's OK with you, I have lyrics that might better fit the music.

red door

New Fan
Nov 29, 2020
To post an update.

I have pondered on how to match the first lyrics better. I have made a third sample with the major mode because this mode represents hope; the future at the end of days where you have no regrets. But I'm not posting yet because I want to make a fourth sample that mixes minor and major mode. Specifically, a progression from the sorrowful past life (minor) toward the regretless future (major).
i loveeee that! the pvs gonna be really cool too to fit that concept :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)