• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Corrected Iori Yuzuru emotion images + ability to mix and match faces/bodies

Corrected Iori Yuzuru emotion images + ability to mix and match faces/bodies

No permission to download

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
uncreepy submitted a new resource:

Corrected Iori Yuzuru emotion images + ability to mix and match faces/bodies - The official images have inconsistent gradients & shoelaces, so I fixed them. Mix and match emotions

I took all of the official emotion images (mouths, body poses, open/closed eyes) from Yuzuru Iori's official website and combined them into one Photoshop PSD file (CS4).

However, I realized there were inconsistencies in the gradients on his neck, pants, and bells, so I made them all consistent so they can be animated smoothly. I also did some minor tweaks...
Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
uncreepy updated Corrected Iori Yuzuru emotion images + ability to mix and match faces/bodies with a new update entry:

Large background + my version of his homepage art

Can download here as "1920x1080_BG" and "Yuzuru_with_BG":

I added a large version of the background (the one you can get from his homepage by inspecting the page elements is only 566 x 800), so I made a 1920 x 1080 version.
View attachment 3814

I also made a version that includes him in it to try to copy the art on his homepage.
View attachment 3815
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)