• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku cosMo feat. Miku - The Division→Destruction of Hatsune Miku (2018 Remake)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com

Lyrics/ GAiA
Music and Illustration/ cosMo@Bousou-P(cosMo@暴走P)
As teased on his Twitter with the art for the PV, cosMo has remade yet another of his songs this year! This one's got a nice fresh sound much like the rest and cosMo has really put his experience since originally releasing this song into use. It's great to see these remakes and see how much cosMo has grown, both as a musician and an artist, comparing his original illustrations to this one.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I just happened to listen this maybe an hour ago since it appeared on my Youtube feed.
I've been enjoying cosMo's remakes a lot and this one is no exception^^ Like you said, I love seeing how cosMo has grown and, listening the remake and the original and comparing them is kinda fun in my opinion.

Lille

Aspiring Fan
May 3, 2018
Not a fan of the illustration but what a song. He totally nailed it in the arrangement, but to be honest, some parts sound way weaker than originally, specially the 3:35 mess. The original has much more power all around, but this is good in it's own way.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
This is still one of my fav cosMo songs ever so I was hyped as hell. He basically let the electric guitar go wild with this one which I'm cool with, but I love the strings he added around at 0:45. I just wish the illustration and PV were closer to the original though...

(Also, I can't tell if it's just me/my headphones, but did any of you feel that the vocals were overpowered by the new instrumental?)

Reactions: Lille

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I prefer the instrumentation in this one, but liked the illustration / pv style and to an extent the vocals of the original. Glad he's remaking the songs though!

Reactions: Sharkartist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)