• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Creeps and Ghoulies - WIP

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
In honor of the season, I'm sharing a Halloween-based WIP! This is still a bit rough (particularly the vocals, for instance), but I hope you'll tell me if you think it's coming along or not.

View media item 1580
Regardless, if you observe the day somehow, I hope you have a good Halloween, everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibis

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
I’m really loving the song, especially at the sound effects! :tei_ibis:My only advice is that it could use some lower sounds (not sure how to describe it. maybe a bass of some sort?) to make the higher sounds stand out a little bit more as well as add a sort of base sound. Good luck, and happy producing! :momo_ibis:

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm really grateful that you listened and for your idea. I agree; I looked at adding a sound in the bass frequencies (Viola; Cello; Scarbee Rickenbacker, my favorite bass). I've had another look and found something in Arturia's Augmented Strings that I think I like. I'll keep playing with that.

Thank you!

Reactions: Ibis

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I've done a bit of work on the Halloween song. I've done a bunch of adjustments to volume, added some fattening, added a low-end instrument, did some panning, added some additional effects to the sound-effect parts, and went through the main vocal and tried to clean up the pronunciation. It's still a work in progress, but if anyone has feedback, I'd be thrilled to hear it!

View media item 1597

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)