• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Czech UTAU original] Nekonečno [Kanochi Neko]

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Kanochi Neko was the very first virtual singer I ever worked with. Back then, I really liked her voice, appearance and name, and in the last few years, I thought that she deserves a special song made for her. Nekonečno is the Czech word for infinity, and contains Neko's name. That's the idea of this song, and it came to my mind together with the chorus. So here's the new Czech original with Neko about the number that may be able to answer her questions.

gauzde

New Fan
Jan 7, 2023
Good job, but probably quite time consuming. I don't want to evaluate the sound, but the Czech (except for some places where I don't understand) is quite good. I've had this toy since the new year, so I'm just getting to know the issue, and I thought I'd let the virtual singers sing "Svahil" in English and create demos. I would be interested in the time it takes to create such a beautiful work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)