• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Deleted Youtube Video of Miku performing ODDS & ENDS at a Vocaloid Concert

Drawing_Monkies_01

Who Needs Sleep Anyway?
Sep 18, 2021
Ohio, USA
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but might as well. About two years ago in 2019, I was still somewhat new to Vocaloid. I watched countless videos of Vocaloid songs on Youtube and would save them to a playlist I made called "Music I Like". One of these videos was a performance at some kind of Vocaloid concert. It consisted of Miku singing the song ODDS & ENDS by Ryo. She was moving around the stage and at one point, went up some blue-lighted stairs behind her. She sang the whole song too. The music was (obviously) performed by an on-stage band and there were lighting effects and an audience present. I liked it so I saved it to the previously mentioned playlist.

About a year later in 2020, I saw that the video was deleted. Curious, I clicked on it and saw "Video Unavailable". Under it in smaller text, it said, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TOKYO METROPOLITAN TELEVISON BROADCASTING CORPORATION." NOTE: There are actually 6 unavailable videos on the playlist: 3 privated, 3 deleted. However, only one has the copyright claim mentioned above. I'm 95% sure that's the video, but there's still a 5% chance that it's not. However, I'm CERTAIN that one of those deleted or privated videos is the one.

So from what I can gather, this video was on Youtube at one point, but got CC'd by a Japanese TV broadcast station. I've tried to look for other uploads of the video on both Youtube and Nico Nico Douga, but to no avail. I also went on the Wayback Machine, but it didn't have the link saved. I know I'm not the only one who's seen it, as I remember the video having a 5 or 6 digit view count. I know it may seem like I'm making this up, but I'm not. Feel free to comment if you have something to add or are just as interested in finding this thing as I am. Thank you for reading this far and have a good day/night.

Link to the now deleted video: Link to the Playlist (You won't be able to see the unavailable videos): Screenshot I took of the six unavailable videos (The second-most bottom one is the video with the CC): Capture_2.JPG

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
that's normal, because I probably think it was a video taken from Magical Mirai concert, and Tokyo MX owns all the copyrights about the video footage.
if you're interested in watching it again, best thing is just to buy the Blu-ray or DVD of Magical Mirai (ODDS & ENDS was featured in various concerts) from online shops like AmiAmi, CDJapan or AmazonJP ^u^

here you can find the various setlists of the Magical Mirai concerts:
and all the concerts where ODDS & ENDS was featured:

here is ODDS & ENDS from Magical Mirai 2013 (is official report from Crypton channel):

Last edited:

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Looking up ODDS&ENDS on the Vocaloid fan wiki it shows that this song was featured in the following concerts:

So if you want the exact same video/footage then you'll need to narrow down which one of these it might have been.

Reactions: WyndReed

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
I think I have pretty much every Miku's concerts ever, and I don't remember what you describe.

The only concerts with stairs I can remember are the Hatsune Miku x Kodo concerts, and they didn't play Odds Ends at those.

EDIT
Oh, I think I figured it out.
At the Natsu no Owari concert (2012, i think) there were lasers (since it was a huge water-y outdoor concert). Those lasers weren't stairs and didn't represent that either, but maybe you got confused with that. The footage is pretty blurry anyway.

Is this what you were looking for? :D

Last edited:

Drawing_Monkies_01

Who Needs Sleep Anyway?
Sep 18, 2021
Ohio, USA
I think I have pretty much every Miku's concerts ever, and I don't remember what you describe.

The only concerts with stairs I can remember are the Hatsune Miku x Kodo concerts, and they didn't play Odds Ends at those.

EDIT
Oh, I think I figured it out.
At the Natsu no Owari concert (2012, i think) there were lasers (since it was a huge water-y outdoor concert). Those lasers weren't stairs and didn't represent that either, but maybe you got confused with that. The footage is pretty blurry anyway.

Is this what you were looking for? :D
Thank you for trying to find it for me, but unfortunately, that's not it. I looked through a list of all of the concerts ODDS & ENDS was performed at and looked up the videos on YouTube. Turns out the one I was watched was from Magical Mirai 2014. The way she was moving was similar to what I remember. Turns out there were no stairs, I just misremembered. Either way, I found another upload of the video, so it's found now. Thanks for the help!

Looking up ODDS&ENDS on the Vocaloid fan wiki it shows that this song was featured in the following concerts:

So if you want the exact same video/footage then you'll need to narrow down which one of these it might have been.
Thanks for providing the list. I looked through it and found the one I was looking for. It was Magical Mirai 2014. She moved similarly to how I remember. The stairs weren't there, but that was just me misremembering. Thank you for your help!

that's normal, because I probably think it was a video taken from Magical Mirai concert, and Tokyo MX owns all the copyrights about the video footage.
if you're interested in watching it again, best thing is just to buy the Blu-ray or DVD of Magical Mirai (ODDS & ENDS was featured in various concerts) from online shops like AmiAmi, CDJapan or AmazonJP ^u^

here you can find the various setlists of the Magical Mirai concerts:
and all the concerts where ODDS & ENDS was featured:

here is ODDS & ENDS from Magical Mirai 2013 (is official report from Crypton channel):
Thanks for helping. I looked through the list and found out that it was Magical Mirai 2014 that I saw. The moves were similar and I thought there were stairs, but there weren't. Thank you!

Reactions: Nezuh

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
Aww dang it I thought I had cracked the code lol

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, btw
It was kinda fun though, so let me know if you need anything else :kaito2_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)