• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku Digital Girl - Kira feat. Miku

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I always love Kira's music. He makes Miku English so.. tolerable? I usually can't stand her but the way he uses her is very pleasant. Song is great, feels like a perfect cross between your typical Vocaloid song with a quintessential western pop chorus, and the final chorus! Wow. Very loopable.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Kira's English Vocaloid tuning skills are so godlike. And here is yet another one of his songs that I LOVE and would also LOVE to cover if it weren't for my unfortunate and very real case of Engloidusephobia. Anyways I thought the glitch effects in the video were cool and Ekkoberry's art is ALWAYS SO PRETTY!! Kira will never fail.

Reactions: xuu

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I love how Miku sounds here albeit I can't understand her at all, but truth be told I can't understand most engloids half the time. The vocal frys sound great, the pv is beautiful, I love the color scheme a lot.

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Song is great, feels like a perfect cross between your typical Vocaloid song with a quintessential western pop chorus, and the final chorus! Wow. Very loopable.
^THIS.

I really admire how talented Kira is as a songwriter/lyricist. He managed to make Vocaloid metahorror, a very niche subsubgenre I never imagined would ever be tackled by an overseas producer in 2020, work in English. As if I don't need more reasons to stan him.

But yeah, this song made me nostalgic as hell and I'm psyched that people are still willing to work with this premise. :love:

Reactions: Krin and xuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)