• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Dramaturgy -WiP

Sep 21, 2019
I'm having to mix this on really crappy earbuds, so I could use some feedback on whether or not the mix sounds alright (the compression is definitely better than my old cover of it because Teto's consonants aren't super stabby this time, wwwww). Also I had to use harmonies from a different UST and cannot get them matched up for the life of me despite my best effort to edit the harmony USTs to match with the original UST I'd used. :ring_ani_lili:
Just... bear with me, lol.
Embeds aren't working for some reason so... hyperlink time. Cover

Last edited:
Reactions: riz_lady
Sep 21, 2019
Huh, that's weird... I changed it to a hyperlink as I'm thinking it could be an issue with embeds... maybe try now? :o
Sorry about that! ^^"

Reactions: ___

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
This is actually really good! I really love how powerful her voice sounds in here! However, her voice seems out of sync towards the end, like she's not speaking the words fast enough to the song. That seems to be the only issue, though. Other than that, great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)