• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

edit parameters - and moving parts

Stigbn

Aspiring Fan
Jul 21, 2018
Denmark
So, I love to work in SynthV, especially Maki (I prefer her english to Eleanor actually). But as I make originals and not covers I tend to change my song while working on it, so I might decide to move a part to another place in the song. But the parameter edits don't seem to follow! Am I doing something wrong? I edit in the VST version in Studio One. In Piapro all edits follow the words if you move the words, so I was quite dissapointed when it happened. Now I need to be sure my song structure is finished before I do any parameter editing.

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Not a SV Pro owner (yet--) but in Vocaloid the parameters don't move when you move notes (sadly. It's very frustrating) so I'd assume that yeah, the parameters aren't meant to move with the notes. It's unfortunate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)