• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Eleanor Forte AI] Ode to a Desert Well [Minecraft Song]

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019

This is it, my first Eleanor Forte AI song.

It's Minecraft-themed because I wanted to write my own lyrics, and I'm not a poetic person. Minecraft gives me something story-like to write about, which means prose rather than poetry; and it gives me visuals for video making. (Although I'd prefer to have someone else make the videos so I can spend more time on music.)

I've written several Minecraft songs in anticipation of Eleanor Forte AI, however, I must admit that the crooner-like singing of the voicebank really isn't suitable for my stuff. The above song is perhaps the most appropriate, and maybe one more, but that's it. I guess I'll have to wait and see what Solaris (or whatever she's called) is like, and if suitable, then the others songs will see the light of day.

One thing that continues to elude me is the ability to mix songs in a way that doesn't hurt my ears. And this song is no different. A small contributor to this problem is how Eleanor Forte AI starts to sound strained past about F4 or so ( the highest note in this song is B4), but most of it is my poor mixing skills. Everything is just so nasty on my ears!

Reactions: kozet and mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)