• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

fav Miku rhythm game????

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
3,984
Sapporo
both Project Diva and Project Mirai series are soooo good, and each title can bring so many good memories. The first Project Diva on PSP is truly special, because it was the beginning of.. everything<3 Project Mirai is so fun and with many things to do, also Project Diva f, f 2nd and Diva X, all so great with the Diva room, the minigames and the various features and accessories, and the edit mode. And when you want a sort of complete setlist, then there is Future Tone and Mega Mix!
 

carmenxsleepy

#1 SOLARIA fan
Feb 12, 2025
59
18
USA
www.youtube.com
My favorite overall is MegaMix+ on the desktop! I love all the doors it opened with modding capabilities. The one with the most memories for me is the original MegaMix for the switch as that was the first game I was able to play myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MagicalMiku
Oct 7, 2026
10
both Project Diva and Project Mirai series are soooo good, and each title can bring so many good memories. The first Project Diva on PSP is truly special, because it was the beginning of.. everything<3 Project Mirai is so fun and with many things to do, also Project Diva f, f 2nd and Diva X, all so great with the Diva room, the minigames and the various features and accessories, and the edit mode. And when you want a sort of complete setlist, then there is Future Tone and Mega Mix!
I loved diva on the psp I could only play it on my cousins psp but it was so fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Bookworm2

Your friendly neighborhood Vocaloid nerd
I really like MegaMix for the Switch, because it allows me to play Project Diva on the go with note indicators that I know better than those of a PlayStation Controller. I'm a Nintendo fan primarily, so I rarely play games that require the PlayStation's button symbols, so I have a lot of trouble when I have to quickly identify and press that button. I did try a bit of Extend, and it was fun but much more difficult.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)