• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Decade?

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
I can be a very nostalgic person. I really like looking back at different time periods and just imagining myself there. Do any of you guys have a favorite decade or time period? Whether it'd be because of the fashion, historical events, memories you have, or just because you like it, whatever the reason may be.

I personally am fond of anything from the 19th century, the 1910's, 40's-60's, the 80's especially, and the 2000's. I like reading about these the most and learning how the world was like back then. It could be about anything: technology, fashion, politics, entertainment, you name it. If it had anything to do with the past, I'll definitely be interested.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Even though I don’t remember a lot of it, I look back on the 2000s-early 2010s fondly. A lot of my favorites cartoons came out in the 2000s, and so did a lot of video games I played when I was yonger

Reactions: Aia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)