• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

(Feedback Requested!) Distorted † Happiness 【Kasane Teto】

BaseNumbers

New Fan
May 6, 2018

I have been editing this song using one pair of headphones and it was only after I uploaded did I realize it may sound different on other devices. My own devices sounded quite different, so I don't know how much I screwed myself over, so I want to know your opinions on the mixing of the song, so I can make some adjustments before I upload it to Youtube.

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
Right out with it ye
I think the build up is excellent going all the way through the whispery part and robo voice. But the payoff right after that feels weak on the vocal (i get similar problems like that so i dont have the best fix) Also Id like to hear more guitar but thats personal preference.
The part im talking about is parts like :57 sounds a little weak or relaxed. Also sounds a little too close to me. Like gimme a lil more personal space deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: sasatek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)